Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 66

The family just left this morning!  The past week has been awesome.  My mom and sister got SCUBA certified, my grandpa and sister got the hang of windsurfing, and I even got my grandma to snorkel!  We saw the whole island, from the southern tip's saliñas to the northern tip's beautiful rocky beaches.  I am so happy that they came all the way out to this little island to see me!  I only wish they could have stayed longer.

Unfortunately my laptop screen was stepped on by housekeeping, so I can't use it at the moment.  There aren't any gateway dealers on the island and it would take too long to ship, so I may be computer-less for the.next five weeks.  So don't expect any pictures for a few days while I get something figured out.  Sorry!  :(

But other than that, everything is peachy in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment